Thursday, March 22, 2007

So you wanna post a comment...

That was totally my fault. Here I was thinking, I'll ask a wide open question, and I'll be able to look through the comments to see what all my wise friends and readers think. Then one of my friends points out "hey, I need a blogger account to make a comment? That sucks, man". I'm all "huh?", and then I see it in the configurations thing. %@#$%! So, you wanted to post a comment, and the thing wouldn't let you? Well, not anymore. Feel free to post a comment, but please try to keep it as clean as, say, your Jr. High gym teacher would (no Carlin can't-say-that-on-tv words, but "crap" or "sucks" is fine with me).
I've gotten a strong response to my engine choices posts via email, and I hope they continue. If you have input, regardless of how valuable you may feel it is, its valuable to me.
Thanks again. I'll post a decision if the right one becomes glaringly apparent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so uh...what happened to hapy's voiceless bilabial plosive shadow? This is highly irregular Paul. If you are willing to cut corners here, then I am quite concerned with what might ensue as you substitute real parts with chicken wire and duct-tape. I'll definitely stay tuned, as this story has promise.

;-)

-Sean